What we do
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files, which are stored on a user’s computer or mobile device when visiting a website. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user.
Cookies also perform essential functions, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY?
This policy explains the ‘what’, ‘how’, and ‘why’ of the information we collect when you visit our website. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better. We collect information in two ways:
- if and when you provide information to us; and
- automatically through our website.
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information that you provide to us as part of doing business. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information:
- Communications with us: you may provide us information when you contact us, such as your email address and phone number. Also, when you request a quote from us; we may require additional personal information to process the quotation.
- Billing information: if you purchase one of our services as either a business or as an individual, you may be required to provide additional information required for billing and banking, such as your name or business name, VAT registration number (if applicable), and contact information.
5. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
6. HOW WE USE INFORMATION?
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our services to you: for billing purposes.
- To communicate with you and provide customer support.
- To reiterate, the information provided by you is used solely for the purposes of conducting business.
Cookies are used in order to make our website work and to make it work more efficiently. Cookies are broken down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary,
Chainforce.ai does not use Functionality, Performance or Advertising-based cookies.
Used for managing your sessions on our website. It is persistent and expires once you close the browser tab or window that the website is in.
Used to check if cookies are enabled on your browser. It is persistent and expires once you close the browser tab or window that the website is in.
8. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please visit the browser developer’s website to find out how to change these settings. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
9. PERSONAL DATA & THE LAW